When will you have more time than you have right now? Time is our most precious resource. What time is it? NOW!
Not only is 2020 is the start of a new year. 2020 is the start of a new decade!
Since reflection is powerful, ask yourself these questions:
- What were you doing in 2010?
- Where are you in 2020 both personally and professionally?
- What did you imagine your life looking like in 2020?
- How does what you imagined compare to reality in 2020?
- How do you feel about the current reality?
Now it is time to think about where you want to go in the next decade by 2030!
- How old will you be?
- Where do you want to be?
- What do you want to be doing with your time?
- With whom do you want to be spending your time?
- What is your vision for the next ten years?
James Taylor said it best: “The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.”
What do you need to do to make the rest of life the best of life?